- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Section 14 of that Act (making of application) shall be amended as follows.
(2) Subsection (1)(b) and the word “and” immediately preceding it shall cease to have effect.
(3) After subsection (1) there shall be inserted—
“(1A) Where an application for a patent is made, the fee prescribed for the purposes of this subsection (“the application fee”) shall be paid not later than the end of the period prescribed for the purposes of section 15(10)(c) below.”.
(4) After subsection (9) there shall be inserted—
“(10) Subsection (9) above does not affect the power of the comptroller under section 117(1) below to correct an error or mistake in a withdrawal of an application for a patent.”.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: