- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) Section 66 shall be modified as follows.
(2) In subsection (1) the words “in a designated parking place” shall be omitted.
(3) Subsection (2) shall be omitted.
(4) In subsection (3)—
(a)in paragraph (d) for the words “the specified proportion” there shall be substituted “one half”; and
(b)in paragraph (e) for the words “the London authority” there shall be substituted “the parking authority”.
(5) Subsection (4) shall be omitted.
(6) In subsection (5) for paragraph (b) there shall be substituted—
“(b)the parking authority.”
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: