- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Water Industry (Scotland) Act 2002 (Consequential Modifications) Order 2004 and shall come into force on the day after the day on which it is made.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3) below, the modifications specified in the Schedule to this Order have the same extent as the provision being amended or repealed.
(3) The modifications specified in paragraphs 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13 and 15 of the Schedule to this Order extend to Scotland only.
2. The modifications specified in Parts 1 and 2 of the Schedule to this Order shall have effect.
ANNE C McGUIRE
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
Scotland Office, Department for Constitutional Affairs Dover House, London
13th July 2004
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: