- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) The Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regulations 1997(1) shall be amended in accordance with the following provisions of this regulation.
(2) In regulation 3, —
(a)in paragraph (4), at the beginning of the paragraph, insert the words—
“unless he is a child of 10 years of age or under,” and
(b)for paragraph (6), substitute the following paragraph—
“unless the person is a registered blind person, without reasonable excuse, fail to remove immediately any faeces deposited by any animal of which he is in charge, provided always that it shall not be a reasonable excuse that a person in charge of an animal did not have with him any means of removal of the faeces.”
(3) In regulation 4, at the end, add the following paragraph—
“(31) cause or permit any fire to be lit or to place, throw or let fall a lighted match, similar object or any other thing so as to be likely to cause a fire.”
(4) In Schedule 1, there shall be omitted paragraph 13 (Parliament Square Gardens) and paragraph 19 (Trafalgar Square).
(5) In Part 2 of Schedule 2, for paragraph 1, substitute the following paragraph—
“On the Park roads in Bushy Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park (except for the Serpentine Road), The Regent’s Park, and St James’s and The Green Parks, at a speed not exceeding 30 mph, and on the Park roads in Richmond Park, at a speed not exceeding 20 mph.”
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: