- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Part 3 of Schedule 1 to the 2001 Act shall be amended as follows.
(2) For paragraph 106 there shall be substituted—
106. The powers of seizure conferred by sections 109(4), 200(3A) and 297B(4) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (seizure of evidence relating to offences concerning infringing copies, illicit recordings and unauthorised decoders).”
(3) After paragraph 107 there shall be inserted—
107A. The power of seizure conferred by section 92A(4) of the Trade Marks Act 1994 (seizure of evidence relating to offences concerning unauthorised use of a trade mark, etc. in relation to goods).”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: