- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2.—(1) The Pesticides (Maximum Residue Levels in Crops, Food and Feeding Stuffs) (England and Wales) Regulations 1999(1) shall be amended in accordance with this regulation.
(2) In regulation 2(1), for the definition of the Residues Directives there shall be substituted the following definition:
““the Residues Directives” means Council Directive 86/362/EEC(2), Council Directive 86/363/EEC(3) and Council Directive 90/642/EEC(4), in each case amended as at the date of the making of the Pesticides (Maximum Residue Levels in Crops, Food and Feeding Stuffs) (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2003.”.
(3) Regulation 4 (2A) shall be deleted.
(4) In Schedule 1 there shall be inserted at the appropriate places in columns 1 and 2 the following entries (with the entries for profenofos replacing those for profenophos):
|Column 1||Column 2|
|Abamectin||Abamectin (sum of avermectin B1a, avermectin B1b and delta-8, 9 isomer of avermectin B1a)|
|Azocyclotin and Cyhexatin||Azocyclotin and Cyhexatin (sum of azocyclotin and cyhexatin expressed as cyhexatin)|
|Clofentezine||Clofentezine (sum of all compounds containing the 2-chlorobenzoyl moiety expressed as clofentezine)|
(1) For cereals and certain products of plant origin, including fruit and vegetables—fenpropimorph
(2) For products of animal origin—fenpropimorph carboxylic acid (BF 421-2) expressed as fenpropimorph
|Flucythrinate||Flucythrinate (expressed as flucythrinate, sum of isomers)|
(1) For cereals and certain products of plant origin, including fruit and vegetables—myclobutanil
(2) For products of animal origin—Alpha–(3-hydroxybutyl)–alpha–(4-chlore- phenyl)–1H–1,2,4–triazole -1–propanenitrile (RH 9090) expressed as myclobutanil
|Prochloraz||Prochloraz (sum of prochloraz and its metabolites containing the 2,4,6-Trichlorophenol moiety expressed as prochloraz)|
|Resmethrin||Resmethrin, including other mixtures of constituent isomers (sum of isomers)|
|Thifensulfuron methyl||Thifensulfuron methyl|
|Triadimefon and Triadimenol||Triadimefon and Triadimenol (sum of triadimefon and triadimenol)|
(1) For cereals and certain products of plant origin, including fruit and vegetables—2,4-D (sum of 2,4-D and its esters) expressed as 2,4-D
(2) For products of animal origin—2,4-D
(5) In Part I of Schedule 2 the column relating to Bitertanol shall be deleted.
(6) For Part 2 of Schedule 2 there shall be substituted the Schedule to these Regulations.
O.J. No. L221, 7.8.86, p. 37. The last amending instrument is Commission Directive 2002/97/EC (O.J. No. L343, 18.12.2002, p. 23).
O.J. No. L221, 7.8.86, p. 43. The last amending instrument is Commission Directive 2002/97/EC.
O.J. No. L350, 14.12.90, p. 71. The last amending instrument is Commission Directive 2002/100/EC (O.J. No. L2, 7.1.2003, p. 33).
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: