- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Gaming Act (Variation of Fees) (England and Wales and Scotland) Order 2003 and shall come into force on 1st April 2003.
(2) This Order extends to England and Wales and Scotland.
2. The provisions of section 48 of the Gaming Act 1968 specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Order (which relate to fees charged in relation to those matters mentioned in column 2 of that Schedule) shall have effect as if, for the references to the sums specified in those provisions (which, by virtue of the Gaming Act (Variation of Fees) (England and Wales and Scotland) Order 2002(1) had effect immediately before the coming into force of this Order as if, for those references, there were substituted references to the sums specified in column 3 of that Schedule), there were substituted references to the sums specified in column 4 of that Schedule.
3. In the Schedule to the Gaming Act (Variation of Fees) (England and Wales and Scotland) Order 2002, the entries relating to section 48(3)(ca), (cb), (f), (g) and (4A) of the Gaming Act 1968 are hereby revoked.
Minister of State
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
2nd March 2003
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: