- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Nuclear Industries Security Regulations 2003.
(2) These Regulations come into force on 22nd March 2003, except that Part 3 and the provisions of Parts 1 and 5 so far as they apply for the purposes of Part 3 come into force on 22nd September 2003.
(3) The Nuclear Generating Stations (Security) Regulations 1996(1) are hereby revoked.
(4) Subject to paragraph (5), these Regulations extend to Northern Ireland.
(5) Paragraph (3) of this regulation and regulations 3(1) and (2) and 23 do not extend to Northern Ireland (but nothing in this paragraph prevents “nuclear material” in these Regulations from having the same meaning in all parts of the United Kingdom (see regulation 2(1)).
(6) Regulation 24 extends only to Northern Ireland.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: