- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Terrorism Act 2000 (Business in the Regulated Sector and Supervisory Authorities) Order 2003 and comes into force on 1st March 2004.
(2) Despite paragraph (1) above—
(a)paragraph 2(g) of Schedule 3A (as inserted by this Order) and the reference to it in paragraph 3(2) have no effect until 31st October 2004;
(b)paragraph 2(h) of that Schedule and the reference to it in paragraph 3(2) have no effect until 14th January 2005.
(3) In this Order, “Schedule 3A” means Schedule 3A to the Terrorism Act 2000.
2. For Part 1 of Schedule 3A (regulated sector), substitute the text set out in the Schedule to this Order.
3. In Part 2 of Schedule 3A (supervisory authorities), in paragraph 4 insert after sub-paragraph (1)(e)—
the Occupational Pensions Regulatory Authority;
the Gaming Board for Great Britain”.
Two of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty’s Treasury
28th November 2003
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: