- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. After the new section 5C, there is inserted—
5D—(1) The Council shall set up a committee of the Council to be known as the registration appeals committee which shall be charged with considering and determining appeals under section 5C(1) of this Act.
(2) The registration appeals committee shall consist of five members of the Council, not more than three of whom shall be members of the College.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the registration appeals committee shall be three, not more than two of whom shall be members of the College.
(4) The Council shall make rules relating to the appointment of members of the registration appeals committee, the constitution of that committee and the procedure to be followed in relation to appeals to that committee, including provision as to any rules of evidence to be observed in such appeals.”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: