- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. After the new section 5C, there is inserted—
5D—(1) The Council shall set up a committee of the Council to be known as the registration appeals committee which shall be charged with considering and determining appeals under section 5C(1) of this Act.
(2) The registration appeals committee shall consist of five members of the Council, not more than three of whom shall be members of the College.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the registration appeals committee shall be three, not more than two of whom shall be members of the College.
(4) The Council shall make rules relating to the appointment of members of the registration appeals committee, the constitution of that committee and the procedure to be followed in relation to appeals to that committee, including provision as to any rules of evidence to be observed in such appeals.”
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: