- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (Pensions) Regulations 2003.
(2) These Regulations shall come into force on 1st December 2003 so far as enabling anything to be done for the purposes of preparing and bringing into force on or after 1st October 2004 a code of practice under section 53A of the 1995 Act(1) concerning any provision of that Act as it will have effect on or after that date by virtue of these Regulations.
(3) Except as provided by paragraph (2), these Regulations shall come into force on 1st October 2004.
(4) These Regulations shall not extend to Northern Ireland.
(5) In these Regulations—
“the 1995 Act” means the Disability Discrimination Act 1995(2); and
“the Amendment Regulations” means the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (Amendment) Regulations 2003(3).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: