- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Name, address, signature and registration or identification number(1) of the establishment or undertaking issuing the certificate.
2. Name and address of competent authority responsible for the permit (in accordance with Article 6(2) of the Directive) for the establishment or undertaking issuing the certificate of destruction.
3. Date of issue of the certificate of destruction.
4. Vehicle nationality mark and registration number (attach the registration document or a statement by the establishment or undertaking issuing the certificate that the registration document has been destroyed(2)).
5. Class of vehicle, brand and model.
6. Vehicle identification number (chassis).
7. Name, address, nationality and signature of the holder or owner of the vehicle delivered.
This requirement may be waived in the case where the national registration or identification does not provide for such number.
In the case where no registration document exists on paper due to the use of an electronic registration system, this requirement may be waived.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: