- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) The Rules may be cited as the Insolvency (Scotland) Amendment Rules 2003 and shall come into force on 15th September 2003.
(2) References in these Rules to “the commencement date” are to the date referred to in paragraph (1) above.
2. (1) In these Rules–
(a)references to the “principal Rules” are to the Insolvency (Scotland) Rules 1986(1) and a Rule referred to by number alone means the Rule so numbered in the principal Rules; and
(b)references to paragraphs, except where the context otherwise requires, are to paragraphs of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986(2).
(2) These Rules shall be construed as one with the principal Rules.
3. Subject to Rule 7 below, for Part 2 of the principal Rules substitute the provisions set out in Part 1 of Schedule 1 to these Rules.
4. Subject to Rule 7 below, in the table in Schedule 4 to the principal Rules, after the penultimate entry, insert:
|In Part 2, Rule 2.43(3)||Administrator failing to lodge notice of automatic end of administration||Summary||One-fifth of the statutory maximum||One-fiftieth of the statutory maximum|
5. Subject to Rule 7 below, for the Forms 2.1 (Scot) to 2.13 (Scot) set out in Schedule 5 to the principal Rules, substitute Forms 2.1B (Scot) to 2.32B (Scot) as set out in Part 2 of Schedule 1 to these Rules.
6. Subject to Rule 7 below, Schedule 2 to these Rules (which makes consequential amendments to the principal Rules) shall have effect.
7. (1) Rules 3 to 6 of these Rules shall not apply, and Part 2 of, and Forms 2.1 (Scot) to 2.13 (Scot) set out in Schedule 5 to, the principal Rules as they had effect immediately before the coming into force of these Rules shall continue to have effect in relation to the administration of a company in respect of which the petition for an administration order was presented to the court before the commencement date.
(2) Rules 3 to 6 of these Rules shall not apply and Part 2 of, and Forms 2.1 (Scot) to 2.13 (Scot) set out in Schedule 5 to, the principal Rules as they had effect immediately before the coming into force of these Rules shall continue to have effect for the purposes of–
(a)section 249(2) of the Enterprise Act 2002; and
(b)the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Administration Orders relating to Insurers) Order 2002(3).
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State For Small Business and Enterprise
Department of Trade and Industry
8th August 2003
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: