- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
28. (1) After Rule 7.20 (representation of corporations) insert–
7.20A. (1) This Rule applies where a member State liquidator has been appointed in relation to a person subject to insolvency proceedings.
(2) For the purposes of the Rule 7.18(1) (right of inspection of proxies) a member State liquidator appointed in main proceedings is deemed to be a creditor.
(3) Paragraph (2) is without prejudice to the generality of the right to participate referred to in paragraph 3 of Article 32 of the EC Regulation (exercise of creditors' rights).”.
(2) After rule 7.26(2) (right to have list of creditors) insert–
“(2A) For the purpose of this Rule a member State liquidator appointed in main proceedings in relation to a person is deemed to be a creditor.”.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: