- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
28. (1) After Rule 7.20 (representation of corporations) insert–
7.20A. (1) This Rule applies where a member State liquidator has been appointed in relation to a person subject to insolvency proceedings.
(2) For the purposes of the Rule 7.18(1) (right of inspection of proxies) a member State liquidator appointed in main proceedings is deemed to be a creditor.
(3) Paragraph (2) is without prejudice to the generality of the right to participate referred to in paragraph 3 of Article 32 of the EC Regulation (exercise of creditors' rights).”.
(2) After rule 7.26(2) (right to have list of creditors) insert–
“(2A) For the purpose of this Rule a member State liquidator appointed in main proceedings in relation to a person is deemed to be a creditor.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: