- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) A copy of any notice served in relation to the enfranchisement.
(2) The name and address of the freeholder and any intermediate landlord.
(3) The name and address of any person having a mortgage or other charge over an interest in the premises the subject of the application held by the freeholder or other landlord.
(4) Where an application is made under section 21(2) of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967(1), the name and address of the sub-tenant, and a copy of any agreement for the sub-tenancy.
(5) Where an application is made under section 13 of the 1987 Act(2), the date on which the landlord acquired the property and the terms of acquisition including the sums paid.
2. (1) Where an application is made under section 27A of the 1985 Act, the name and address of the secretary of any recognised tenants' association.
(2) Where an application is made under paragraph 3 of Schedule 11 to the 2002 Act, a draft of the proposed variation.
(3) A copy of the lease or, where appropriate, a copy of the estate management scheme.
3. (1) A copy of any estate management agreement or the proposed estate management scheme.
(2) A statement that the applicant is either—
(a)a natural person;
(b)a representative body within the meaning of section 71(3) of the 1993 Act; or
(c)a relevant authority within the meaning of section 73(5) of that Act.
(3) Where an application is made under section 70 of the 1993 Act, a copy of the notice given by the applicant under section 70(4) of that Act.
(a)approval is sought for a scheme;
(b)approval is sought to modify the area of an existing scheme; or
(c)approval is sought to vary an existing scheme
a description of the area of—
(i)the proposed scheme;
(ii)the proposed modification; or
(iii)the proposed variation,
including identification of the area by a map or plan.
(5) Where an application is made under section 70 of the 1993 Act, a copy of any consent given by the Secretary of State under section 72(1) of that Act.
4. (1) The name and address for service of the RTM company (within the meaning of Chapter 1 of Part 2 of the 2002 Act)(3).
(2) The name and address of the freeholder, any intermediate landlord and any manager.
(3) A copy of the memorandum and articles of association of the RTM company.
(4) Where an application is made under section 84(3) of the 2002 Act, a copy of the claim notice and a copy of the counter notice received.
(5) Where an application is made under section 85(2) of the 2002 Act—
(a)a statement that the requirements of sections 78 and 79 of the 2002 Act are fulfilled;
(b)a copy of the notice given under section 85(3) of the 2002 Act together with a statement that such notice has been served on all qualifying tenants;
(c)a statement describing the circumstances in which the landlord cannot be identified or traced.
(6) Where an application is made under section 94(3) of the 2002 Act an estimate of the amount of the accrued uncommitted service charges.
(7) Where an application is made under section 99(1) of the 2002 Act, a description of the approval sought and a copy of the relevant lease.
(8) Where an application is made under paragraph 5 of Schedule 6 to the 2002 Act, the date and circumstances in which the right to exercise the right to manage has ceased within the past four years.
5. (1) Other than where an application is made under section 22(3) of the 1987 Act, a copy of the notice served under section 22 of that Act.
(2) Where an application is made under section 24(9) of that Act, a copy of the management order.
6. (1) The names and addresses of any person served with a notice in accordance with regulation 4 of these Regulations.
(2) A draft of the variation sought.
Amended by section 142 and Schedule 22 to the Housing Act 1980.
Substituted by section 92(1) and Schedule 6 to the Housing Act 1996 (c. 52).
See, section 73 of the 2002 Act.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: