- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
6.—(1) Any person may make a request to the tribunal to be joined as a party to the proceedings.
(2) Any request under paragraph (1)—
(a)may be made without notice; and
(b)shall specify whether the person making the request wishes to be treated as—
(i)an applicant; or
to the application.
(3) The tribunal may grant or refuse a request under paragraph (1).
(4) As soon as possible after reaching its decision on a request under paragraph (1), the tribunal shall—
(a)notify the person making the request of the decision and the reasons for it; and
(b)send a copy of the notification to the applicant and the respondent.
(5) Any person whose request under paragraph (1) is granted shall be treated as an applicant or respondent, as the case may be, for the purposes of regulations 8 to 18, 20 and 24.
(6) In the regulations mentioned in paragraph (5) any reference to—
(a)an applicant, or
shall be construed as including a person treated as such under this regulation and any reference to a party shall be construed as including any such person.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: