- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) Section 7A of the Act (service pay and conditions) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (2)(b), after “application)” insert “and subsection (13)”.
(3) For subsection (8) substitute—
“(8) No determination may be made by an employment tribunal in proceedings on a complaint in respect of the claim unless the complaint is presented on or before the qualifying date (determined in accordance with section 7AA below).”
(4) In subsection (9) for the words from “in respect of a time” to the end substitute—
“(a)in proceedings in England and Wales, in respect of a time earlier than the arrears date (determined in accordance with section 7AB below), and
(b)in proceedings in Scotland, in respect of a time before the period determined in accordance with section 7AC below.”
(5) In subsection (12) after the words “this section” insert “and sections 7AA to 7AC below”.
(6) After subsection (12) insert—
“(13) Provisions of this section and sections 7AA to 7AC below, and provisions applied by this section, framed with reference to women and their treatment relative to men are to be read as applying equally in a converse case to men and their treatment relative to women.”
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: