- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2.—(1) The Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001(1) shall be amended as follows.
(2) After regulation 6 there shall be inserted—
6A.—(1) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 9A(1) and (3)(2) of the Act, any of the persons specified in paragraph (2) may, when acting in their capacity as such, supply or offer to supply the following articles—
(b)utensils for the preparation of a controlled drug;
(e)ampoules of water for injection, only when supplied or offered for supply in accordance with the Medicines Act 1968(3) and of any instrument which is in force thereunder.
(2) The persons referred to in paragraph (1) are—
(c)a person employed or engaged in the lawful provision of drug treatment services.
(3) In regulation 2(1) for “has the same meaning as in Part 1 of the Civil Evidence Act 1968(4)” there shall be substituted “means anything in which information of any description is recorded (within the meaning of the Civil Evidence Act 1995(5))”.
(4) In regulation 6(7)(c) for “the Post Office” there shall be substituted “ a postal operator (within the meaning of the Postal Services Act 2000(6)) ”.
(5) In regulation 16(1)(e) for “(3)” there shall be substituted “(4) ”.”
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: