- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
3.—(1) The Relevant Authorities (Standards Committees) Regulations 2001 shall be amended in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) For regulation 7(1) there shall be substituted the following provision—
“7.—(1) Subject to paragraphs (2), (3) and (4), Part VA of the 1972 Act shall apply in relation to meetings of a standards committee, or sub-committee of a standards committee, of an authority as it applies to meetings of a principal council.”
(3) After regulation 7(3) there shall be inserted the following provision—
“(4) Where a meeting of a standards or a sub-committee of a standards committee is convened to consider a matter referred under the provisions of section 64(2) or 71(2) of the Act the provisions of Schedule 12A of the 1972 Act shall apply with the addition of the following descriptions of exempt information after paragraph 15 of Part I of that Schedule—
“16. Information relating to the personal circumstances of any person.
17. Information which is subject to any obligation of confidentiality.
18. Information which relates in any way to matters concerning national security.
19. The deliberations of a standards committee or of a sub-committee of a standards committee established under the provisions of Part III of the Local Government Act 2000 in reaching any finding on a matter referred under the provisions of section 64(2) of 71(2) of the Local Government Act 2000.””
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: