- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14. (1) Article 54 of the Regulated Activities Order (advice given in newspapers etc.) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (1), after “from article 53” insert “and article 53A”.
(3) In sub-paragraph (a) of that paragraph, after “in article 53” insert “or (as the case may be) article 53A”.
(4) For sub-paragraph (b) of that paragraph substitute—
“(b)that of leading or enabling persons—
(i)to buy, sell, subscribe for or underwrite securities or contractually based investments, or (as the case may be),
(ii)to enter as borrower into regulated mortgage contracts, or vary the terms of regulated mortgage contracts entered into by them as borrower.”.
(5) In paragraph (2), after “from article 53” insert “and article 53A”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: