Day list information
141. (1) In this rule “day list information” means information kept by the registrar under rule 12.
(2) A person may only apply for the day list information relating to a specified title number during the currency of a relevant notice given under Schedule 2, and subject to and in accordance with the limitations contained in the notice.
(3) The registrar must provide the day list information in the manner specified in the relevant notice.
(4) Unless otherwise stated by the registrar, the day list information provided must be based on the entries subsisting in the day list immediately before the information is provided.
(5) The registrar is not required to disclose under this rule details of an application under rule 136.