- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Enterprise Act 2002 (Consequential and Supplemental Provisions) Order 2003 and shall come into force on 20th June 2003.
2. The amendments, repeals and revocations specified in the Schedule to this Order shall have effect.
3. (1) The revocations in paragraphs 3 and 16, the repeal in paragraph 22 and the amendment in paragraph 31 of the Schedule to this Order shall not have effect in relation to—
(a)the making by the Secretary of State of references under section 32 of the Water Industry Act 1991(1) (duty to refer merger of water or sewerage undertakings), or
(b)any references so made.
(2) The revocations in paragraph 38 of the Schedule to this Order shall not have effect in relation to any application referred to in Article 5 of the Enterprise Act 2002 (Commencement No.3, Transitional and Transitory Provisions and Savings) Order 2003(2).
Minister of State for E-Commerce and Competitiveness,
Department of Trade and Industry
28th May 2003
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: