- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
54. (1) The decision of the Tribunal shall be delivered in public on the date fixed for that purpose.
(2) The Registrar shall send a copy of the document recording the decision to each party and shall enter it on the register.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be treated as having been notified on the date on which a copy of the document recording it is sent to the parties under paragraph (2).
(4) The President shall arrange for the decision of the Tribunal to be published in such manner as he considers appropriate.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: