- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9.—(1) The notice of appeal must set out the grounds for the appeal and give reasons in support of those grounds.
(2) The notice of appeal must state the name and address of—
(a)the appellant; and
(b)any representative of the appellant.
(3) The notice of appeal must be signed by the appellant or his representative, and dated.
(4) If the notice of appeal is signed by the appellant’s representative, the representative must certify in the notice of appeal that he has completed the notice of appeal in accordance with the appellant’s instructions.
(5) The appellant must attach to the notice of appeal a copy of the notice of decision against which he is appealing and any other document which was served on him containing reasons for that decision.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: