- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
7.—(1) A person who wishes to make a request must do so on the form supplied for that purpose by the Health Authority to which the request is to be made.
(2) A Health Authority must, if asked to do so by any person who wishes to make a request—
(a)provide that person with a copy of any directions given by the Secretary of State under paragraph 2(3) and (5)(b) of Schedule 2 to the Act (directions as to proposals and recommendations); and
(b)specify the matters with which the request must deal and the information which it must include.
(3) Paragraph (4) applies in relation to a Health Authority only where the Secretary of State has, in directions, specified a date (or a number of dates) by which any proposals for a pilot scheme by that Health Authority are to be submitted to him under paragraph 2(1) of Schedule 2 to the Act (submission of proposals for pilot schemes).
(4) The Health Authority must, if asked to do so by any person who wishes to make a request, inform that person of all dates specified as mentioned in paragraph (3) which have not passed at the time the Health Authority is asked for the information.
(5) In this regulation, “request” means a request to a Health Authority under paragraph 1(1)(b) of Schedule 2 to the Act (request by a person wishing to participate in a pilot scheme).
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: