- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Feedingstuffs (Zootechnical Products) (Amendment) (England, Scotland and Wales) Regulations 2002; they extend to England, Scotland and Wales and come into force on 31st March 2002.
2. In so far as they extend to England, Scotland and Wales, the Feedingstuffs (Zootechnical Products) Regulations 1999(1) (“the principal Regulations”) are amended in accordance with these Regulations.
3. At the end of the definition of “the MF Regulations” in regulation 2(1) of the principal regulations there are inserted the words “as amended by the Medicated Feedingstuffs (Amendment) (England, Scotland and Wales) Regulations 2002”.
4. The following regulation is substituted for regulation 75 of the principal Regulations—
“75. (1) The enforcement authority shall carry out official checks and enforce these Regulations.
(2) The occupier of premises specified in Part II of Schedule 3, and intermediaries specified in Part III, shall pay to the enforcement authority the annual fee specified in the Schedule for carrying out official checks within 30 days of the notice from the enforcement authority requiring it; except that this shall not apply in relation to premises approved for the manufacture of medicated premixes under the Medicine Act 1968(2).”.
5. The Schedule to these Regulations is substituted for Schedule 3 to the principal Regulations.
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
14th March 2002
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: