- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Transfer of Functions (Transport, Local Government and the Regions) Order 2002.
(2) This Order comes into force on 25th November 2002.
2. (1) In this Order “instrument”, without prejudice to the generality of that expression, includes in particular Royal Charters, Royal Warrants, Orders in Council, Letters Patent, judgments, decrees, orders, rules, regulations, schemes, bye-laws, awards, contracts and other agreements, memoranda and articles of association, certificates, deeds and other documents.
(2) In this Order a reference to a function of a Minister is to be read, in the case of a function which is exercisable by him jointly with another person or is otherwise shared by him with another person, as a reference to his share in that function.
(3) Any reference in this Order to the functions of a Minister under an enactment includes a reference to the functions of that Minister under an instrument having effect under that enactment.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: