- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Transfer of Functions (Transport, Local Government and the Regions) Order 2002.
(2) This Order comes into force on 25th November 2002.
2. (1) In this Order “instrument”, without prejudice to the generality of that expression, includes in particular Royal Charters, Royal Warrants, Orders in Council, Letters Patent, judgments, decrees, orders, rules, regulations, schemes, bye-laws, awards, contracts and other agreements, memoranda and articles of association, certificates, deeds and other documents.
(2) In this Order a reference to a function of a Minister is to be read, in the case of a function which is exercisable by him jointly with another person or is otherwise shared by him with another person, as a reference to his share in that function.
(3) Any reference in this Order to the functions of a Minister under an enactment includes a reference to the functions of that Minister under an instrument having effect under that enactment.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: