- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Road Traffic (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (County of Cumbria) (District of Eden) Order 2002 and shall come into force on 20th January 2003.
2. In this Order—
“the 1984 Act” means the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984(1);
“the 1991 Act” means the Road Traffic Act 1991; and
“the parking area” means the area designated as a permitted parking area and as a special parking area by article 4 of this Order.
3. This Order applies to the district of Eden with the exception of the following roads:
(a)the M6 motorway for the whole of its length in the district including its on and off slip roads;
(b)the A66 trunk road for the whole of its length in the district.
4. The Secretary of State hereby designates the area to which this Order applies as—
(a)a permitted parking area; and
(b)a special parking area.
5. Sections 66, 69 to 74, 78, 79 and 82 of, and Schedule 6 to, the 1991 Act shall apply in relation to the parking area and as so applied shall have effect subject to the modifications specified in Schedule 1 to this Order.
6. The 1984 Act shall be modified in relation to the parking area as specified in Schedule 2 to this Order.
Signed by Authority of the Secretary of State
Minister of State,
Department for Transport
3rd October 2002
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: