- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) Section 102 shall be modified as follows.
(2) For subsection (1) there shall be substituted—
“(1) If a vehicle is removed from the parking area in circumstances in which an offence would have been committed but for the provisions of paragraph 1(4) or 2(4) of Schedule 3 to the Road Traffic Act 1991, the local authority shall be entitled to recover from any person responsible, such charges in respect of the removal, storage and disposal of the vehicle, as they may require.”
(3) Subsection (2) shall be omitted.
(4) In subsection (8) in paragraph (b) of the definition of “appropriate authority” for “Greater London” there shall be substituted “the parking area”.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: