- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) Article 1 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Order 2001(1) (citation and commencement) is amended as follows.
(2) The existing text is renumbered as paragraph (1).
(3) In paragraph (1)(b), for “on 1st September 2002” substitute “on such a day as the Treasury may specify”.
(4) After paragraph (1) insert—
“(2) Any day specified under paragraph (1)(b) must be caused to be notified in the London, Edinburgh and Belfast Gazettes published not later than one week before that day.”.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: