- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001 (Commencement No. 4) Order 2002.
2. In this Order, unless the context otherwise requires, references to sections and Schedules are references to sections of and Schedules to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001.
3. The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions specified in Part I of the Schedule to this Order is 1st July 2002.
4. The day appointed for the coming into force of the provisions specified in Part II of the Schedule to this Order, otherwise than as respects Wales(1), is 1st July 2002.
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State,
Department for Education and Skills
24th June 2002
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: