- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Health Authority shall meet the costs of the trust performing its functions during the preparatory period by discharging such of the liabilities of the trust incurred during that period as are of a description specified in paragraph (2) and do not in aggregate exceed such amount as may be notified by the Authority to the trust.
(2) The liabilities referred to in the preceding paragraph are—
(a)liability for the remuneration and travelling or other allowances of the chairman and members of the trust;
(b)liability for the travelling or other allowances of the members of committees and sub-committees of the trust who are not also members of the trust;
(c)liability for the remuneration of officers of the trust; and
(d)any other liability which may reasonably be incurred by the trust for the purpose of enabling it to begin to operate satisfactorily with effect from its operational date.
(3) The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Health Authority shall make premises and other facilities of the Authority available to the trust during the preparatory period.
(4) The Cornwall Healthcare National Health Service Trust shall make available to the trust during the preparatory period—
(a)premises and other facilities of the NHS trust; and
(b)staff of the NHS trust.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: