- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. The following substances and products, namely—
|Bezitramide||Morphine methobromide, morphine N-oxide and|
|Carfentanil||other pentavalent nitrogen morphine derivatives|
|Ecgonine, and any derivative of||Properidine|
|ecgonine which is convertible to||Racemethorphan|
|ecgonine or to cocaine||Racemoramide|
|4-Phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid ethyl ester|
2. Any stereoisomeric form of a substance specified in paragraph 1 not being dextromethorphan or dextrorphan.
3. Any ester or ether of a substance specified in paragraph 1 or 2, not being a substance specified in paragraph 6.
4. Any salt of a substance specified in any of paragraphs 1 to 3.
5. Any preparation or other product containing a substance or product specified in any of paragraphs 1 to 4, not being a preparation specified in Schedule 5.
6. The following substances and products, namely—
7. Any stereoisomeric form of a substance specified in paragraph 6.
8. Any salt of a substance specified in paragraph 6 or 7.
9. Any preparation or other product containing a substance or product specified in any of paragraphs 6 to 8, not being a preparation specified in Schedule 5.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: