- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
50. Schedule 6 (transitory provisions) shall have effect.
51. Schedule 7 (minor and consequential amendments) shall have effect.
52. (1) The following provisions of the 1965 Regulations are hereby revoked, namely—
regulation 4(3) and (4);
regulations 4A and 4B;
regulation 20(2); and
(2) The following provisions of the 1974 Regulations are hereby revoked, namely—
regulation 7(1)(b), (4) and (5);
regulation 8(2) and (3);
regulation 21(3); and
(3) The 1995 Regulations are hereby revoked.
(4) The following provisions of the Open-Ended Investment Companies Regulations 2001(1) are hereby revoked, namely—
in Schedule 3—
paragraph 5(1)(c) and the word “and” immediately before it, and
paragraph 6(3)(d) and the word “and” immediately before it;
paragraph 3 of Schedule 4; and
paragraph 12 of Schedule 7.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: