- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Any reference to an Act of Parliament (including the 1949 Act and the 1988 Act) or to a provision of such an Act shall be construed, unless the contrary intention appears, as a reference to that Act or provision as it has effect in the Isle of Man.
2. Omit sections 265 and 268.
3. In Schedule 3, omit paragraph 1, 2, 3(4), 4, 6, 9 and 31(2) and (5).
4. Schedule 4 shall have effect as if the text of the 1949 Act contained therein were the text of that Act as modified by Schedule 1 to this Order.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: