- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) An applicant under section 107 of the Act for an order sanctioning a banking business transfer scheme (“the scheme”) must comply with the following requirements.
(2) A notice stating that the application has been made must be published—
(a)in the London, Edinburgh and Belfast Gazettes; and
(b)in two national newspapers in the United Kingdom.
(3) The notice mentioned in paragraph (2) must—
(a)be approved by the Authority prior to its publication; and
(b)contain the address from which the statement mentioned in paragraph (4) may be obtained.
(4) A statement setting out the terms of the scheme must be given free of charge to any person who requests it.
(5) Copies of the application and the statement mentioned in paragraph (4) must be given free of charge to the Authority.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: