- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Sections 117 and 118 of the 1998 Act shall apply in relation to the exercise of functions by the Scottish Ministers by virtue of article 2 of this Order as they apply in relation to the exercise of functions by the Scottish Ministers within devolved competence.
(2) Section 119 of the 1998 Act shall apply in relation to functions exercisable by the Scottish Ministers by virtue of that article as it applies in relation to functions of the Scottish Ministers exercisable within devolved competence.
(3) In the application of those sections by virtue of this article, any reference in them to a pre commencement enactment is to be read as if it were a reference to any enactment.
(4) Any reference in any enactment or prerogative instrument or in any other instrument or document–
(a)to government departments; or
(b)to, or any part or officer of, any government department,
(however described) is to be read, so far as the effect of this Order makes it necessary or expedient to do so, as including or being a reference to, or to any corresponding part or member of the staff of, the Scottish Administration.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: