- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Sections 117 and 118 of the 1998 Act shall apply in relation to the exercise of functions by the Scottish Ministers by virtue of article 2 of this Order as they apply in relation to the exercise of functions by the Scottish Ministers within devolved competence.
(2) Section 119 of the 1998 Act shall apply in relation to functions exercisable by the Scottish Ministers by virtue of that article as it applies in relation to functions of the Scottish Ministers exercisable within devolved competence.
(3) In the application of those sections by virtue of this article, any reference in them to a pre commencement enactment is to be read as if it were a reference to any enactment.
(4) Any reference in any enactment or prerogative instrument or in any other instrument or document–
(a)to government departments; or
(b)to, or any part or officer of, any government department,
(however described) is to be read, so far as the effect of this Order makes it necessary or expedient to do so, as including or being a reference to, or to any corresponding part or member of the staff of, the Scottish Administration.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: