- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
39. (1) Security shall be maintained, but with no more restriction than is required for safe custody and well ordered community life.
(2) A detained person shall not behave in any way which might endanger the health or personal safety of others.
(3) A detained person shall not behave in any way which is inconsistent with his responsibilities under the compact.
(4) A detained person shall not be employed in any disciplinary capacity.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: