Documents relating to Welsh open-ended investment companies
77. (1) This regulation applies to any document which is delivered to the Authority under these Regulations and relates to an open-ended investment company (whether already registered or to be registered) whose instrument of incorporation states that its head office is to be situated in Wales.
(2) A document to which this regulation applies may be in Welsh but must be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
(3) The requirement for a translation imposed by paragraph (2) does not apply—
(a)to documents of such description as may be specified in FSA rules; or
(b)to documents in a form prescribed in Welsh (or partly in Welsh and partly in English) by virtue of section 26 of the Welsh Language Act 1993(1) (powers to prescribe Welsh forms).
(4) An open-ended investment company whose instrument of incorporation states that its head office is to be situated in Wales may deliver to the Authority a certified translation into Welsh of any document in English which relates to the company and which is or has been delivered to the Authority.
(5) In this regulation “certified translation” means a translation which is certified in the manner specified in FSA rules to be a correct translation.