- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) This Order may be cited as the Postal Services Act 2000 (Consequential Modifications No. 1) Order 2001.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), this Order shall come into force on 26th March 2001.
(3) The repeal of the words “The Post Office” in Part I of Schedule 4 to the National Audit Act 1983(1) shall come into force on the day on which the Post Office is dissolved in accordance with section 75 of the Postal Services Act 2000.
(4) This Order does not extend to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
(5) Subject to paragraph (4), any modification by this Order of an enactment has the same extent as the enactment modified.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: