- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Postal Services Act 2000 (Consequential Modifications No. 1) Order 2001.
(2) Subject to paragraph (3), this Order shall come into force on 26th March 2001.
(3) The repeal of the words “The Post Office” in Part I of Schedule 4 to the National Audit Act 1983(1) shall come into force on the day on which the Post Office is dissolved in accordance with section 75 of the Postal Services Act 2000.
(4) This Order does not extend to the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
(5) Subject to paragraph (4), any modification by this Order of an enactment has the same extent as the enactment modified.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: