- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) The percentages referred to in this paragraph are those that are provided by the Department for Education and Employment in respect of all registered pupils at schools in England in the final year of the first key stage in the preceding school year.
(2) The percentage of such pupils who achieved each level of attainment in—
(a)each of the attainment targets in English entitled “Reading” and “Writing”, shown as determined by teacher assessment and by NC tasks;
(b)the attainment target in English entitled “Speaking and Listening” shown as determined by teacher assessment;
(c)mathematics shown as determined by teacher assessment and by NC tasks; and
(d)science shown as determined by teacher assessment.
(3) The percentage of such pupils who are working towards level 1.
(4) The percentages of such pupils who were exempt from each attainment target referred to in sub-paragraph (2).
(5) The percentages of such pupils who were absent from each NC task referred to in sub-paragraph (2).
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: