- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Unaddressed printed matter.
2. Addressed printed matter.
4. Press advertising with order form.
6. Telephone with human intervention.
7. Telephone without human intervention (automatic calling machine, audiotext).
9. Videophone (telephone with screen).
10. Videotext (microcomputer and television screen) with keyboard or touch screen.
11. Electronic mail.
12. Facsimile machine (fax).
13. Television (teleshopping).
1. Investment services.
2. Insurance and reinsurance operations.
3. Banking services.
4. Services relating to dealings in futures or options.
Such services include in particular:
operations covered by the insurance and reinsurance activities referred to in:
O.J. No. L141, 11.06.1993, p.27.
O.J. No. L386, 30.12.1989, p.1, to which there are amendments not relevant to these Regulations.
O.J. No. L228, 16.08.1973, p.3. Relevant amending instruments are Council Directive 84/641/EEC (O.J. No. L339, 27.12.84, p.21); Council Directive 87/343/EEC (O.J. No. L185, 4.7.87, p.72); Council Directive 87/344/EEC (O.J. No. L185, 4.7.87, p.77); Council Directive 90/618/EEC (O.J. No. L330, 29.11.90, p.44); Council Directive 92/49/EC (O.J. No. L228, 11.8.92, p.1.).
O.J. No. L63, 13.03.1979, p.1, to which there are amendments not relevant to these Regulations.
O.J. No. L56, 04.04.1964, p.878/64 (O.J./S.E. 1st series 1963–64 p.131), to which there are amendments not relevant to these Regulations.
O.J. No. L228, 11.08.1992, p.1.
O.J. No. L360, 09.12.1992, p.1.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: