- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) The Jobseeker’s Allowance Regulations 1996(1) shall be amended in accordance with the following paragraphs of this regulation.
(2) For regulation 23 (attendance) there shall be substituted the following regulation—
“A claimant shall attend at such place and at such time as an employment officer may specify by a notification which is given or sent to the claimant and which may be in writing, by telephone or by electronic means.”
(3) In regulation 24(8) and (10) (provision of information and evidence) for the word “notice” there shall be substituted the word “notification”.
(4) In regulation 25 (entitlement ceasing on a failure to comply) for the word “notice”, in each place where it appears, there shall be substituted the word “notification”.
(5) In each of regulations 26, 27(1), 28(1) and 30 for the word “notice” there shall be substituted the word “notification”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: