- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
21. In Schedule 2 to the Human Rights Act 1998 (procedure in relation to remedial orders), after paragraph 6 there is inserted–
“7.—(1) This paragraph applies in relation to–
(a)any remedial order made, and any draft of such an order proposed to be made,–
(i)by the Scottish Ministers; or
(ii)within devolved competence (within the meaning of the Scotland Act 1998) by Her Majesty in Council; and
(b)any document or statement to be laid in connection with such an order (or proposed order).
(2) This Schedule has effect in relation to any such order (or proposed order), document or statement subject to the following modifications.
(3) Any reference to Parliament, each House of Parliament or both Houses of Parliament shall be construed as a reference to the Scottish Parliament.
(4) Paragraph 6 does not apply and instead, in calculating any period for the purposes of this Schedule, no account is to be taken of any time during which the Scottish Parliament is dissolved or is in recess for more than four days.”.