- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the Road Traffic (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Borough of Reading) Order 2000 and shall come into force on 30th October 2000.
2. In this Order—
“the 1984 Act” means the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984(1);
“the 1991 Act” means the Road Traffic Act 1991; and
“the parking area” means the area designated as a permitted parking area and as a special parking area by article 4 of this Order.
3. This Order applies to the Borough of Reading excluding that part of the M4 Motorway and its slip roads within the Borough.
4. The Secretary of State hereby designates the area to which this Order applies as—
(a)a permitted parking area; and
(b)a special parking area.
5. Sections 66, 69 to 74, 78, 79 and 82 of, and Schedule 6 to, the 1991 Act shall apply in relation to the parking area and so applied shall have effect subject to the modifications specified in Schedule 1 to his Order.
6. The 1984 Act shall be modified in relation to the parking area so specified in Schedule 2 to this Order.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State,
Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions
29th June 2000
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: