- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. This Order may be cited as the GLA Side Roads (London Borough of Greenwich) Designation Order 2000 and shall come into force on 19th June 2000.
2.—(1) The roads in the London borough of Greenwich specified in the Schedule to this Order are hereby designated as GLA side roads(1).
(2) The description of a road includes the intersection of that road and any other road that crosses it at the same level.
(3) In the Schedule “m” means metres.
(4) In accordance with section 124A(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, 3rd July 2000 is hereby specified as the date on which the designated roads are to become GLA side roads.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State,
Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions
11th May 2000