- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. These regulations may be cited as the Employment Zones (Amendment) Regulations 2000 and shall come into force on the 5th June 2000.
2. The Employment Zones Regulations 2000(1) shall be amended in accordance with the following paragraphs of this regulation.
(1) In regulation 3 (Areas designated as employment zones) for the words “ wards and electoral divisions” there shall be substituted the words “ districts, London boroughs, counties and county boroughs” and there shall be added at the end of the regulation the words “as the boundaries to those districts, London boroughs, counties and county boroughs stand on the 5th June 2000”.
(2) For the schedule to the regulations there shall be substituted the schedule hereto.
Minister of State,
Department for Education and Employment
10th May 2000
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: