- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14.—(1) In this Part “the Body” means the Special EU Programmes Body established by the Agreement.
(2) The functions of the Body shall, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 2 of the Agreement, be those specified in Part 4 of Annex 1 to the Agreement.
(3) The arrangements specified in Parts 4 and 7 of Annex 2 to the Agreement shall, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 2 of the Agreement, apply in relation to the Body.
(4) Paragraph 1 of Article 3 of the Agreement shall apply in relation to the Body.
(5) Schedule 2 shall have effect in relation to the Body.
15.—(1) The Department of Finance and Personnel may make grants to the Body of such amounts and on such terms and conditions as it may determine.
(2) Any other Northern Ireland department may make grants to the Body of such amounts and on such terms and conditions as it may, with the approval of the Department of Finance and Personnel, determine.
(3) Grants under this Article shall be made out of money appropriated by Act of the Assembly.
16. The Minister of Finance and Personnel shall lay before the Assembly a copy of—
(a)the annual report of the Body;
(b)the annual statement of accounts of the Body, certified by the Comptroller and Auditor General; and
(c)any report of the Comptroller and Auditor General on the statement of accounts.