- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
17.—(1) In this Part “the Body” means the North/South Language Body established by the Agreement.
(2) The functions of the Body shall, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 2 of the Agreement, be those specified in Part 5 of Annex 1 to the Agreement.
(3) The arrangements specified in Parts 5 and 7 of Annex 2 to the Agreement shall, in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 2 of the Agreement, apply in relation to the Body.
(4) Paragraph 1 of Article 3 of the Agreement shall apply in relation to the Body.
(5) Schedule 2 shall have effect in relation to the Body.