- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Individual serial number of the passbook.
2. A statement that the passbook has been approved by the Executive for the purpose of these Regulations.
3. Date of issue of the passbook by the approved dosimetry service.
4. The name, telephone number and mark of endorsement of the issuing approved dosimetry service.
5. The name, address, telephone and telex/fax number of the employer.
6. Full name (surname, forenames), date of birth, gender and national insurance number of the outside worker to whom the passbook has been issued.
7. Date of the last medical review of the outside worker and the relevant classification in the health record maintained under regulation 24 as fit, fit subject to conditions (which shall be specified) or unfit.
8. The relevant dose limits applicable to the outside worker to whom the passbook has been issued.
9. The cumulative dose assessment in mSv for the year to date for the outside worker, external (whole body, organ or tissue) and/or internal as appropriate and the date of the end of the last assessment period.
10. In respect of services performed by the outside worker—
(a)the name and address of the employer responsible for the controlled area;
(b)the period covered by the performance of the services;
(c)estimated dose information, which shall be, as appropriate—
(i)an estimate of any whole body effective dose in mSv received by the outside worker;
(ii)in the event of non-uniform exposure, an estimate of the equivalent dose in mSv to organs and tissues as appropriate; and
(iii)in the event of internal contamination, an estimate of the activity taken in or the committed dose.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: